Rage of Bahamut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jiji's Application
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:28 pm by Jijigo

» Seyolai's Application
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 am by Guest

» app for CN
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 am by Guest

» tigmans app
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Looking for Jorm
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 am by Incubus167

» illdawg's app
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm by Guest

» Order Application: vinsonvien
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm by DrHunt

» Trade Ambassadors?
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 am by DrHunt

» Application
Conlinnovak Applying Within :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Conlinnovak Applying Within :)

Go down

Conlinnovak Applying Within :) Empty Conlinnovak Applying Within :)

Post by Cnovak Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:51 pm

ROB Name: Conlinnovak
Main Account: Yes
Realm: Gods
Level: 81
Base Atk: 67k and rising. Base Def: 63k
Atk Deck: Valk Hild, Deep Love Lovely Elf, Tradgedy Brunn, Demonic Pact Nobu, Lady of the Lake Elaine. I also Sub Gawain (single) for Elaine alot due to his skill.
Previous Order was FAIRY TAIL which was top 10 for HW1,2,3 and 24 for HW4. I was with them from HW1. The Order Leader Dermek gave lead over to one player while he solved some phone issues, and that player proceeded to kick everyone out, and then reinvite only the people he wanted. Meaning I lost everything I had donated to that order, and im not the only one.
I dont know what Palringo is, but I would use it when I found out and Web forums, I use sparingly I use chat apps, and I talk on the in-game forum
I can contribute a fairly strong deck, I am always active, super friendly, not one to get upset when things go bad. I dont get the chance to pay for this game due to funds, but I do my best in HW and I strive to be as best as I can. I also am big into donating, I usually like to be top 10 in the donation rankings if possible. Also any WBers I have in HW I usually lend, and am willing to help players enhance and evolve their cards.
Im looking forward to hearing back! I really need a new home

Cnovak

Back to top Go down

Conlinnovak Applying Within :) Empty Re: Conlinnovak Applying Within :)

Post by StatiQ2k Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

Hey, i'm the recruiter for CN. I like your attitude for sure. It sounds like you know what it takes to be a top order. We pretty muched winged it to get to #91. We had so many new players. We are considerably stronger now. I'd consider you for your exp alone. Our atk leaders will be 85k atk. We have one def leader currently at 89k def. I'm going to approve your application and i'll take it to the CN leaders. I'll msg you either ingame or on the forums to talk further when we have talked. Download the app palringo. It's just a group chat application.

StatiQ2k
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down