Rage of Bahamut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Jiji's Application
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:28 pm by Jijigo

» Seyolai's Application
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 am by Guest

» app for CN
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:06 am by Guest

» tigmans app
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am by Guest

» Looking for Jorm
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 am by Incubus167

» illdawg's app
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm by Guest

» Order Application: vinsonvien
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm by DrHunt

» Trade Ambassadors?
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 am by DrHunt

» Application
What I learned from being in Avenging Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

What I learned from being in Avenging Angels

2 posters

Go down

What I learned from being in Avenging Angels Empty What I learned from being in Avenging Angels

Post by Fepe Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 am

First I wanna point out how similar they were to ours. They had about 6-7 chatty people on the forum, with the rest making an occasional comment here or there. Their order had a very strong player, like jumbo, that could easily get recruited to one of the top ten orders but remains faithful to his own. They have the same number of people spanning very similar levels. Ours donates more =)

Whats the difference then? They ranked at least 200 places higher than ours. How?
I can't say for sure but here are the main differences.
The leader, like zyth, is a very nice guy. However he, as well as some of the top players in the order, look forward to "cleaning up" the order by dropping inactives. Their standard for inactives was lower; they would send support and if one wasnt received within two days they were dropped. They did this a few days before events. Which was followed by heavy recruiting. Several members would go out and look for strong people looking for orders. They set a high standard for base atk/dmg and activeness. They also took requests for invites of course.
They focused on trading within the order, which makes sense. This would benefit both sides of the trade therefore help the order overall.
They had two def leaders, which I thought was ok. But what was crucial is that one of them sacrificed everything, including offensive cards, to build an incredibly strong def deck. The stronger members in the order even donated defense cards for this purpose. The same applied for a wall basher deck, there would be two people that would focus on creating a deck specifically made for taking down walls, and the team contributed to this purpose.
In fact there was alot of "donating" from the stronger members to the weaker ones. Which I guess makes sense as well.

Thats all I got for now, I think we can really become strong if we focus on our strengths and keep rotating members that are inactive. Carpe Noctum 4ever!! lol

Fepe

Back to top Go down

What I learned from being in Avenging Angels Empty Re: What I learned from being in Avenging Angels

Post by westuh Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 am

I'm down with booting in actives and trading/donating with in the order. That makes for a stronger bond, and also a stronger group. If anyone sees any Rares or cards they need, feel free to ask or shoot a trade my way.

westuh
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

What I learned from being in Avenging Angels Empty Re: What I learned from being in Avenging Angels

Post by DrHunt Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Hmm that will happen with us very soon also as the stronger ones get better cards and then will be comfortable in helping the little ones Razz
DrHunt
DrHunt
Order Leader
Order Leader

https://cnrob.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum